Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2012

Today’s the day - I have nerves of steel!!


Today’s the day - I have nerves of steel!!
By Lee-Anne Peters


My first book launch in a bookshop takes place later today. I am feeling excited, nervous and am doing my best to stay as focused on what I need to do - and not who may or may not be there. There is a huge element of unknown - however I KNOW that I am well prepared and that all will flow smoothly.

When I first contacted my most local bookshop I had no idea that an event like this would evolve. My intention was to simply set up a little signing throughout the day - however this quickly turned into a pretty big event. The first few days when I realised this I must admit I was freaking out!! Wondering – would anyone come? Also that my audience may be totally different to who I am used to speaking to – which are more spiritual based people. So, to put it lightly this event has stirred all sorts of fears and insecurities – all of which I am moving through really well.

With the event out of the equation I am extremely excited to be officially launching my fourth publications / third book in a year! From Lack to Abundance is receiving rave reviews as it is being read all over the world. Our first orders have gone into shops around Australia and I have launched our ‘Aligning with Abundance’ Retreat coming to Sydney in 2013.

This little book is FULL of Abundance, and covers information about getting motivated, time management, aligning with abundance, working out what success means to you, marketing in new ways, using affirmations effectively, exploring beliefs that may be holding you back and more. If you are interested in practically shifting blocks you may have in receiving abundance then this book may be perfect for you (learn more HERE).

Well, wish me luck as I embark on a new phase of my journey. I have stepped out of my comfort zone, asked a question and this has unfolded from it. I am so grateful for the opportunity from Tom at Shambles Bookshop. You really never know when someone will say YES!


If you are in the area, please pop on in and join us in the festivities!

Book: From Lack to Abundance: Keys to manifesting your success!
Author: Lee-Anne Peters
Where: Shambles Bookshop, Sorell, Tasmania (behind service Tas)
When: Fri 18th May 2012
Time: Starts at 6pm
Cost: Free
All welcome, light refreshments available.

‘Spark your new ideas with confidence’

Presentation by Lee-Anne, book signing and free gifts for all.


Lee-Anne Peters is an author, artist, mentor, speaker and radio host. Lee-Anne is a passionate entrepreneur who is helping other aspiring authors’ release their books. See Lee-Anne’s available and upcoming publications at http://publishing.templeofbalance.com
 
Let's connect on:

No comments:

Post a Comment