Search This Blog

Thursday 31 May 2012

Temple of Balance to the next level!

Hi everyone,

This is Lee-Anne Peters here, founder of Temple of Balance. If you follow any of my facebook pages you will know that I have applied for a very special small business grant for $5,000. We are still sitting in the top 10 for the people's choice award, which is a huge achievement, however we need more VOTES to get to #1 one and win this.

If I win I will be overflowing it back to you, my wonderful customers and friends.

It's so easy to VOTE, all you need to do is click this link
Check it out https://www.suncorpbankhelpinghand.com.au/vote-for/temple-of-balance/

Then select VOTE.

You can do this from any internet devices (iphone, pc, laptop, ipad etc) from home / work every 24hrs.

This is the last 24hrs of this weeks vote and the winner will be drawn on Monday. There will be one last round of voting after all votes are reset in 24hrs from now (Friday afternoon Sydney time).

We have worked so hard all week holding place in the top 10, and we just are putting it out to you to help us get over the line...

EVERY vote counts, and EVERY vote is appreciated!

Thanks so much for your help, it means so much to me!!

*GIFT*
If you can click on this link and select vote, then email me at mail@templeofbalance.com to let me know you have voted and shared, I will send you a BALANCING YOUR TEMPLE Mp3 meditation to enjoy!

All my LOVE, Lee-Anne
www.templeofbalance.com

Temple of Balance all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment