Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2012

Give Rise to the Phoenix

Give Rise to the Phoenix!

By Lee-Anne Peters



This is a repost - our most popular blog article - posted at the end of 2011! I trust it resonates for you today!
Namaste to You!!

What a ride this is – such incredible opportunity within now! We have travelled so far during such a short time. We each play our part within this ebb and flow of life, and for your part I extend deep and sincere THANKS! I am honoured to be sharing with you during this time, during these ‘end times’ (end of separation).

Yesterday I slipped into an interesting space and have come out the other side, I just wanted to share a few words with you, as I see many are also experiencing something similar. As many of you may know I have been aligning and expanding all year, however yesterday afternoon I felt like I was stretched as far as I could go, like a rubber band about to break, however a part of me wasn’t allowing it to be released and for the tension to expand into freedom. I could feel Ancient and amazing life experiences and connections with special souls, but could not quite reach the full depths of them. I could feel my origin in the stars, my home with my Pleiadian brothers and sisters, however I could not quite reach them. I was stretching to connect, but there was too much ‘hold’ I had to be able to feel it. So this made me feel disconnected and separate. I cried and slipped into healing mode.

After some reflection, and discussion, I felt like I was building great energy. I could sense the awesome connections to All that I AM (which at the time felt just out of my reach), and when the hold was released and the tension broken a great increase of energy would take place – like an Implosion! With this implosion masses of energy forces would come together and force EVERYTHING old from my being! Then massive amounts of focused and concentrated energy would build... and this is where black holes are created... as an individual I step into my Greatest Role – As the TRUE Master Creator of my Life! This is where galaxies are formed, and where they are held into place with the vastness of Self. 



I had some physical work to do, my physical body felt sore, like I had been running uphill for lifetimes. So I retreated to one of my most Sacred Spaces, a warm salty bath! This is a great place for me to honour myself and to meditate. As I entered the bath I wanted to wipe down my body. It was like I had died and this was a Sacred Ritual of cleansing the Old Body before it transitions into the new ‘plane’ of existence. I did this with honour, gratitude and love. After this Sacred Ceremony, I laid back and my mind drifted to things from the past, things from now, and I just continued to Thank these people and situations and released my hold on them. Even if I didn’t feel anything other than LOVE for these beautiful people, I still let go of my hold. Images flashed in my mind and I let them go. My body was twitching and I let this all go. I freed myself of ALL chains that had been binding me, all pain that had been holding me, all beliefs that had been trapping me. Then I slipped into meditation!

Upon re-emerging, I felt like a foetus in fluid. I felt new, reborn and free. My heart started to fill with so much gratitude and LOVE, as I knew that I was being initiated into something very sacred. I feel this energy expand for the coming days too, as we become reborn into 2012!

I feel like Phoenix, after bursting into flame and dying, was then reborn from the ashes, and soars with incredible force, power and love into the new and true!



After my death / rebirth experience I wanted to personally thank everyone important in my life. I will continue with this ritual over the coming days, during this time of transition.

These end times are HERE... your body may be feeling it... please go gently, and PLEASE pull on resources you have learned to help you let go and be reborn! Welcome the energy of ‘death / endings’ into your life, there is nothing to fear... It’s when you welcome this energy that you can full be free and reborn into the most amazing and powerful YOU possible! Be willing to release and let go, nourish yourself and be mindful of your thoughts, words and actions!

We hold hands together during these often chaotic end times; knowing that it is through this apparent ‘chaos’ that order will unfold! We all play our perfect part right now! Thank you deeply for being here during this time now - All my LOVE.

Lee-Anne Peters is an author, artist, mentor, speaker and radio host. Lee-Anne has been sharing her words of wisdom since 2007. She LOVES to host life-changing events, write books, draw and motivate people as much as possible! Learn more about Lee-Anne at www.leeannepeters.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment