Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

GoodBye and Greiving Mode ~ 25th Oct 2011

‘Goodbye & Grieving’ Mode!
25th October 2011







Namaste!

It is my honour to bring these words into your heart today. If you are struggling right now, please take a moment to breathe and quieten your thinking, while taking all the love and support you need from these words to you. You are supported!

We are moving through energy spaces rapidly right now and just as I feel what is happening something new quickly flows in, so I have been allowing this flow for these past weeks and sharing what comes up through my facebook pages. However, I felt that this recent wave of energy needed to be shared more in depth.

Right now, the energy is moving at such a fast pace, that if you aren’t aligned with your truth you may be struggling. ALIGNMENT is important right now, not only alignment with this moment, with our heart and with our truth, but also the place where we currently are in our life. If we have been putting up with or tolerating an expired situation, you may be struggling right now. The amplification will continue to get louder and louder. Work out what is your truth and take the action needed to release, surrender and welcome the new into your life. Pull on the resources you have within you, those tools to help you let go... if you don’t feel you have any, reply to this email, I have many resources available to share. YOU are not doing this alone!!

For the last few days there has been an increase in the need to say ‘goodbye.’ I have done this without much conscious thought, thanking specific people for their guidance, influence and work. Almost like those ‘last goodbyes’... then last night for me I went into massive grieving mode, where I thanked EVERY PERSON from my past for helping me be who I am today. I thanked them all, I cried and I sang them all a song of compassion and gratitude from my heart. I Feel that this old world is getting closer to its end, and as this old world of duality comes closer to an end, you too, may feel you need to say your ‘goodbyes.’ Move through this emotion by taking the action needed. Either by saying thank you to people, writing letters of thanks or holding a ceremony (like I did last night) thanking everyone.

Thank you old world, old friends, my old life... I am grateful for everything and for every moment that has led me to NOW... Thank you and Goodbye!!

For many months we have had one foot in the old world and the other in the new world. Sometimes playing the old world games, and other times being at peace in the glimpse of the new world. Now the balance is tipping and we are spending more of our day in the new world. How do you imagine this NEW WORLD to be? How do you envision PARADISE? Hold that vision in your heart, and do everything you can in these moments to maintain your ALIGNMENT. If you are struggling to get into alignment, then something isn’t balanced in your life, so, as eagle teaches us; step back and expand your viewpoint, look further than what is right in front of you, or see the bigger picture.

Another energy that is quite big right now is SUPPORT. Being the giver and receiver of SUPPORTIVE energy! As we support others, we also support ourselves. As others support us, we also support them. If you are feeling unsupported, look deeper into that feeling, and WELCOME this beautiful support into your life. Allow yourself to be SUPPORTED, and KNOW that no matter where you are, what you are doing, what you are going through there is always someone sending you LOVE and SUPPORT... Allow this knowing to help you during current times and if you need more help then ASK someone, or ask the Universe!

These are HUGE times for us ALL... Please go gently, allow yourself to change WITH the changes and THANK YOU for being YOU! YOU are appreciated, loved and supported at ALL times! Let’s journey onward into this new paradise Earth together! LOVE
 _________________

Please share your thoughts and experiences below or on my facebook wall at www.facebook.com/tobhealers

All my LOVE & shared with a lot of emotion,
Lee-Anne Peters

Lee-Anne Peters is an author, artist, mentor, radio host, and founder of the award winning Temple of Balance. She is passionate about helping you LOVE who you are and follow your passions in life! Learn more about Lee-Anne’s work at www.templeofbalance.com

#GoodBye #Grieving #Help

Let's connect on:

No comments:

Post a Comment